K River Do’s & Dont's
We don't like to use the word rules, so we’ll call these do’s & dont’s. Most of these items never pose a problem, but they’re worth repeating just to say we did.
- respect quiet hours (9pm-9am)
- remember when you're out here even loud voices carry.
- drive vehicles and ATV's on established trails/roads only.
- Driver of ATV must be 21 or older.
- turn off your car alarm, no need for them here.
- keep aggressive or hyper-excited dogs on a leash.
- leave your campsite clean.
- dispose of trash only in the dumpster or barrels.
- use water for personal use only, not to wash vehicles.
- secure food items overnight, we often have non-human visitors!
- have fun!
- drive faster than 5mph.
Tom is serious about this one.
- throw cans, bottles or plastic in fire rings.
- build fires anywhere other than designated fire rings.
- start campfires with liquid accelerants.
- leave without completely extinguishing your campfire.
- play loud music at anytime.
- attempt to get too close to the wildlife.
- disrespect your fellow campers with obnoxious behavior.
- allow children under 6 unsupervised by an adult anywhere in the campground.
- even think about doing illegal drugs or underage drinking.
- ignite fireworks or discharge firearms.